TV & film projects
The Indian film industry is the largest in the world and the influence it has on the Indian traveler is immense. We understand the potential that Bollywood has in increasing your business and this has facilitated our incredible journey with Bollywood in Austria.
We are in sync with the plethora of opportunities that tourism has to offer, enabling us to utilize the connections in the Indian and European Film fraternity. Bollywood in Austria has gained a lot of traction through our local collaborations. We take care of all your needs, everything from accommodation, scouting, catering to fast track shooting permissions.
Innsbruck Bollywood Tour
Mountains, snow, flowering alpine meadows, babbling brooks and centuries-old architecture: the dreamlike backgrounds seen in many Bollywood productions are a reality in the area around Innsbruck. Movie heroes like Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have experienced the beauty of the region while filming in the area. Movies such as "Tiger Zinda Hai", "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil", "Chal Mere Bhai", "Yuvvraaj" and the TV series "Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil" were filmed in Innsbruck and other picturesque locations in the surounding area. Attractions like the Habsburg Imperial Palace, the famous Golden Roof and the surrounding alpine nature make for breathtaking images and backdrops.
Tiger Zinda Hai, 2017 - Yashraj Films
- 16 shooting days – action introduction sequence of Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif and one song - completely shot in Tyrol
- Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar with a star cast of Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif
- Budget was more than 10 Millon Euros.
- Budget for Tyrol was over 2 Million Euros.
- Tremendous support from FISA was provided and 25% subsidy was availed. It was supported by Innsbruck Tourism Board & Cine Tirol.
- The crew consisted of International professionals which numbered at approx. 120 Persons. The crew from Austria/Tirol had approx. 70 Persons
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, 2015 – Dharma Productions
- 16 shooting days – scenes in Tyrol and in Vienna
- Directed by Karan Johar with a star cast of Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- The total budget was more than 14 Millon Euros.
- The budget spent in Austria over 1 Million Euros. It was supported immensely by Innsbruck &Vienna Tourism Board.
- The crew consisted of approx. 110 international persons. The crew from Austria/Tyrol was of approx. 65 Persons
Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil (PMHMD), 2016 – Star Plus/Balaji Telefilms
- 19 shooting days – trailer & exterior scenes in Vienna, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria and Tyrol for TV-serial episodes 1 to 20
- Arjun Bijlani & Drashti Dhami were lead actors.
- 50% of the shooting was set in Tyrol.
- An international crew of approx. 50 Persons. And an Austrian/Tyrolean crew of approx. 25 Persons worked on the project.